Saturday, June 20, 2009

Someone Very Special




You know, as I spent over 22 years, after I retired from the military, in the hotel business. I started out as a Security Officer, soon promoted to Supervisor then Asst. Director and finally Director of security. During that time, someone very special entered our lives, Val's and mine. Bo Laterveer, became the General Manger at the first hotel I work at, then when he went down town Atlanta, he brought me with him as his Director of Security. Although he was my boss, he also became my mentor and friend. Mr. Laterveer is a very special person and Val and I hope that his life is filled with nothing but good things. His wife Inny is equally as special and they have been very kind to both Val and I. During my writings, I will go more into detail about the wonderful relationship we had as Boss (that would be Bo) and his Director of Security (that would be me). But before I do, I will get his permission, I respect him enough to not violate the confidence and trust he has for me. I just had to engage in this small note to let my friends know that read my Blog, if ever you come across a man called "Bo Laterveer," then you know you have met someone very special. Mfgjr

No comments:

Post a Comment